KEPRO CareConnection® Instructional Information and Training Site
- Email a request for KEPRO CareConnection® training site login information
- KEPRO CareConnection® Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
KEPRO CareConnection® Provider Training
CareConnection® Training Course 1 – Click to access
Topics Covered in Course 1:
- How to log in to CareConnection®
- How to view Member eligibility in CareConnection®
- How to search for a request in CareConnection®
- How to view notes and request status in CareConnection®
- Other important information for Providers
CareConnection® Training Course 2 – Click to access
Topics Covered in Course 2:
- How to determine initial authorization request type
- How to create initial authorization requests (Registrations, Prior Authorizations, and Initial Courtesy Reviews)
CareConnection® Training Course 3 – Click to access
Topics Covered in Course 3:
- How to create Continued Stay Reviews
- How to submit Discharge Reviews for Member’s leaving service
CareConnection® Training Course 4 – Click to access
Topics Covered in Course 4:
- How to create Contact for Service Notifications for services that monitor Waitlists
- Grant-Funded Authorizations for certain Section 17 services
CareConnection® Training Course 5 - COMING SOON!
Topics Covered in Course 5:
- Long-Term Supported Employment Services
Service-Specific Conference Call Schedule 2016
KEPRO-Maine is pleased to announce the 2016 schedule of service-specific conference calls. These calls are intended to enhance communication with KEPRO and its stakeholders. Both DHHS and the provider network are invited to participate. KEPRO Operations, Clinical manager, Medical Director and Clinical team members will participate in the calls as applicable.
All calls will be topic specific and are held on a rotating basis. The calls are on Thursdays from 10:30 a.m. to 11 a.m. Please refer to the schedule below for topic areas and dates. All calls can be accessed by dialing 866.754.2932 and using the Access Code 941-526-8027.
Please address all questions related to the calls to APS Office Manager Kathy Scott at 866.521.0027, Option 0 or firstname.lastname@example.org.