News and Updates
10/04/2017 - NEW Daily Authorization Report Deployed
KEPRO has deployed an updated version of the Daily Authorization Report.
The following updates apply:
- Logic changes – The report will display all records within the date range that had any changes throughout the day.
- Column headers renamed –
- Column Q “Servicing Provider Name” renamed to “Procedure Name”
- Column J “Service” renamed to “Service Type”
- Columns reordered – see attachment for example
- Column added – see attachment – Column T “Servicing Provider Name”
- Records sorted – The cases will now be sorted by the member’s last name, first name, case ID and status.
- Request type filter added – A filter to search by a particular request type has been added. This will allow providers to search for only “referral” or a certain request type. The default is to select all.
If you have questions about the changes above or no longer want to be included on this communication please email Rob Noble at email@example.com.
10/01/2017 - Katie Beckett
Effective 10/1/2017, KEPRO will begin to determine medical eligibility for Katie Beckett. The Katie Beckett benefit is a MaineCare program for children with serious health conditions who are not otherwise eligible for MaineCare. More information can be found at http://www.maine.gov/dhhs/ocfs/cbhs/eligibility/katiebeckett.html
08/25/2017 - Transport Layer Security
Due to security concerns and changes in the cyber security environment, KEPRO’s Atrezzo portal will discontinue supporting a specific version of Transport Layer Security or TLS. TLS is a cryptographic tool used by web browsers to encrypt traffic between your computer and the server you are visiting when you use your web browser. TLS version 1.0 is no longer considered secure.
Older browsers may not have the ability to use a version of TLS higher than 1.0 but most modern browsers do. If you have questions regarding the web browser you use and if it can support a version of TLS higher than 1.0 please consult the list here.
KEPRO is planning to end support for TLS 1.0 on Friday, August 25, 2017.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact our Provider Service staff.
07/13/2017 - Duplicate Authorization Numbers
On Thursday July 13th, KEPRO staff identified an issue associated with the creation of duplicate authorization numbers on previously migrated cases. The issue has been rectified and the correct authorizations are now available within Atrezzo. Providers will be notified if their authorizations were affected.