Provider manual and Forms
The Manual is intended to be used as a reference guide to support and inform Providers:
- On the processes that KEPRO utilizes to achieve the goals and contractual requirements set by the state for the Administrative Services Organization agreement.
- To understand which programs and services KEPRO has been contracted to support through this agreement.
- To use the tools and supports available to the Provider to ensure access and continued care to the members of our community.
For any questions or feedback please e-mail: TrainingMaine@kepro.com
- Part A: Maine ASO Provider Handbook
- Part B: Maine ASO Atrezzo Portal Guide
- Part C: Maine ASO Service Specific Instructions
- MaineCare Funded Service Grid
- Non-MaineCare and Grant Funded Service Grid
- Initial Registration Request Form
- Contact for Service Notification
- Prior Authorization Request Form
- Continued Stay Review Request Form
- Discharge Review Form
- Instructions and FAQ about the AC-OK are posted on the DHHS-COSII Website at this link: http://www.maine.gov/dhhs/ocfs/cbhs/provider/ac-ok.shtml
Release of Information Form
- Provider Release of Information Form
- Provider Training on Completing the Release of Information Form
If you would like to request any of the documents listed on this page, please contact KEPRO Provider Relations at 866.521.0027, Option 1, or via email at ProviderRelationsME@kepro.com.