Due to security concerns and changes in the cyber security environment, KEPRO’s Atrezzo portal will discontinue supporting a specific version of Transport Layer Security or TLS. TLS is a cryptographic tool used by web browsers to encrypt traffic between your computer and the server you are visiting when you use your web browser. TLS version 1.0 is no longer considered secure.
Older browsers may not have the ability to use a version of TLS higher than 1.0 but most modern browsers do. If you have questions regarding the web browser you use and if it can support a version of TLS higher than 1.0 please consult the list here.
KEPRO is planning to end support for TLS 1.0 on Friday, August 25, 2017.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact our Provider Service staff.
KEPRO’s Behavioral Health Utilization Review Call Center is available for providers to provide both operational and educational information related to the program. Providers can access our Help Desk, review requests and access information and resources as part of the program.
KEPRO relies on the MaineCare Benefits Manual for all level of care criteria.
The MaineCare Benefits Manual is available at http://www.maine.gov/sos/cec/rules/10/ch101.htm.
For recently adopted and emergency MaineCare policies, visit http://www.maine.gov/dhhs/oms/rules/index.shtml.
For Provider inquiries, please call 866.521.0027 and select the Providers option.
- MaineCare Provider Announcement: Child Intensive Temporary Residential Treatment (ITRTs) - June 20, 2016
- KEPRO Step-by-Step Instructions for Submitting a Referral Management CFSN
- KEPRO Referral Management Process
- CareConnection Submission for ITRT
- MaineCare Provider Announcement: Section 17 Community Support Services: Establishing Prior Authorization - June 17, 2016
- KEPRO Section 17 Process PowerPoint
- Document Upload Webinar Recording
- Document Upload PowerPoint Presentation