KEPRO’s Behavioral Health Utilization Review Call Center is available for providers to provide both operational and educational information related to the program. Providers can access our Help Desk, review requests and access information and resources as part of the program.
KEPRO relies on the MaineCare Benefits Manual for all level of care criteria.
The MaineCare Benefits Manual is available at http://www.maine.gov/sos/cec/rules/10/ch101.htm.
For recently adopted and emergency MaineCare policies, visit http://www.maine.gov/dhhs/oms/rules/index.shtml.
For Provider inquiries, please call 866.521.0027 and select the Providers option.
- MaineCare Provider Announcement: Child Intensive Temporary Residential Treatment (ITRTs) - June 20, 2016
- KEPRO Step-by-Step Instructions for Submitting a Referral Management CFSN
- KEPRO Referral Management Process
- CareConnection Submission for ITRT
- MaineCare Provider Announcement: Section 17 Community Support Services: Establishing Prior Authorization - June 17, 2016
- KEPRO Section 17 Process PowerPoint
- Document Upload Webinar Recording
- Document Upload PowerPoint Presentation