The following resources are available to you:
The member handbook provides information on:
- The services that KEPRO provides to our community
- How KEPRO provides these services
- Your rights as a member receiving these services and how to advocate for yourself and these services
- Who to contact for assistance and support
The presentation will further support your understanding to help you to:
- Make the best use of your services through MaineCare
Advocate for yourself and your services.
- KEPRO and You
- KEPRO Utilization Review
- Talking with Your Providers
- Member Liaison Role
- Resources You can Use
- Do you have questions about your MaineCare, but you are not sure who or what number to call? This handy resource list will help to get you to the right place to ask the questions you need to.
- This document lists the Maine Department of Health and Human Services Offices:
- Contact Number for general questions
- Contact Number for questions about eligibility
- A list of links to information covering a wide range of topics related to mental health services:
- Where to find Support/Help
- Advocacy groups within The State of Maine
- Resources available to the community including www.211maine.org - a referral service system for The State of Maine
- Government information e.g. MaineCare Regulations, programs of the Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) etc.