What does the KEPRO Maine Member Advisory Council do?
- The Member Advisory Council (MAC) reviews KEPRO publications, such as newsletters and manuals, to see if they are clear and easy to read.
- The MAC advises KEPRO on ways to improve the quality of services and solutions we provide.
- The MAC also provides feedback about KEPRO’s operations and makes recommendations on helpful training opportunities.
Who is on the Member Advisory Council?
Members may be:
- Adults who use mental health or substance use services paid for by MaineCare. (This can include individuals who used services within the past 2 years).
- A youth who uses mental health services paid for by MaineCare.
- Parents or guardians of children who use MaineCare mental health services.
- The Member Advisory Council may also invite other stakeholders to join (such as an advocacy group, human services agency, or representative of the Department of Health and Human Services).
How can I find out more about the Council?
Minutes from meetings are available below:
- April 21, 2016 MAC Minutes
- March 15, 2016 MAC Minutes
- February 18, 2016 MAC Minutes
- January 21, 2016 MAC Minutes
- October 22, 2015 MAC Minutes
- October 1, 2015 MAC Minutes
- June 18, 2015 MAC Minutes
- April 2015 MAC Minutes
- February 2015 MAC Minutes
- January 2015 MAC Minutes
If you have any questions or would like more information on the Member Advisory Council, please contact the KEPRO Member Liaison at 1-866-521-0027, Option 3.